In today changing and uncertain environment, your company may face the challenge of efficiently managing its treasury and mitigating or eliminating risks emanating from a financial situation. Our expert team will help you perform a complete assessment and a detailed review of potential effects from adverse markets’ fluctuations.
The Treasury institutional sales desk offers the Bank’s clients a unique opportunity not only to making routine transactions but also to receiving a more comprehensive approach to potential market risks.
The Treasury would give you access to different markets, helping you, through a range of products, in the following:
Daily cash flow management
Foreign exchange risk management
- Spot deals (FX Spot)
- FX swap
- Term deposits
- Structured deposits
Interest rates risk management
- FX Forward
- NDF (Non-Deliverable Forward)
- Partial (or American) Forward
- Currency options
- Zero cost option structures
- Interest rate options
Domestic Equities with full coverage on Listed Lebanese Equities. Other products include Over-the-Counter markets for Non Listed Shares.
Fixed Income Products
Execution/recommendations/research: coverage includes all fixed income instruments on:
- the Lebanese market where the desk acts as a major market maker, providing best execution on Lebanese Eurobonds and LBP T-Bills,
- international markets covered via our extensive counterparty network, trading bonds on all markets in various currencies.
Clients benefit from: an alternative to pure deposits, cash management for corporates, yield enhancement, access to research, internal credit analysis, trade ideas and recommendations with best execution capabilities.