Banque Libano-Française adheres to ISO 26,000 guidelines on social responsibility, as well as to the United Nations Global Compact's (UNGC) 10 principles in the areas of Human Rights, Labor Practices, Environment and Anti-Corruption.
Banque Libano-Française encourages its suppliers/partners/clients to share this commitment and therefore it favors suppliers/partners/clients who:
- Fully comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which they operate.
- Respect the internationally recognized rights of workers in their supply chain.
- Ensure fair labor standards as well as a safe and healthy working environment.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of business ethics and fight corruption.
- Act in an environmentally responsible manner by steadily reducing the environmental footprint of their operations and by undertaking initiatives to help preserve the environment.
- Generally commit to incorporate sustainability principles into their business operations by following ISO 26000, UNGC and any other standards on social responsibility.