Are you interested in Going Green?
With the new Banque Libano-Française non-subsidized Solar Heater Loan, you can get your loan at 6% interest rate and protect the environment while reducing your electricity bill.
- financing the full cost of your solar heater,
- currency: USD only,
- loan amount: minimum USD 600 | maximum USD 5,000,
- interest rate applicable: 6% flat rate over the whole loan period,
- loan period: minimum 12 months | maximum 36 months,
- no commission
- no file fees,
- guarantee: life insurance in favor of the Bank (other guarantees may be required on a case-by-case basis).
Loan additional advantages
- no down payment required.
For a Solar Heater Loan* of USD 1,200 over a 2-year period at a 6% annual interest rate, the Loan is reimbursed through 24 equal monthly installments of USD 56 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 14.65% (including life insurance premium and fiscal stamps).
Conditions apply as at 24/05/2018 and are subject to variation.
*Subject to pre-study and approval of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value for employees,
- LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value for self-employed.
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.