Banque Libano-Française introduces its newly designed e-banking platform,
Point Com® that ensures confidentiality and an optimal security level.
It offers a modern user experience, accessible anytime and anywhere.
Your Bank online
- access Point Com® via a One-Time Password (OTP)* sent to you by SMS or by using your token device,
- easy access from the home page to account balances, transfers, statements, products, messages and other services,
- click on each account to view its statement or details,
- customize and personalize your welcome page by changing the order and layout of the dashboard sections,
- check accounts balances and transactions as per the account type,
- check the details of your swift transfers,
- view your POS statements,
- hide your accounts with zero balances for a better view,
- check and view the details of your products such as your cards, insurance policies, standing orders, domiciled bills (landline, mobile, EDL, etc.), loans, and safe boxes,
- check the details of your Ogero landline bill,
- view your upcoming transactions,
- check your checks,
- settle your card expenses (for Charge and Revolving cards),
- pay a wedding gift,
- pay the tuition fees for registered schools and/or universities,
- get a statement of account in PDF or Excel formats or import your account details only,
- create, edit or delete BLF and non BLF beneficiaries for transfers,
- transfer funds between your own BLF accounts or to other clients’ accounts at BLF or outside BLF in Lebanon and abroad,
- order your checkbooks,
- apply for loans and cards,
- modify the renewal mode of your Term Deposit Accounts,
- follow all your requests done via Point Com®,
- personalize your accounts and change your PIN,
- get in touch with the customer service advisor at your branch via your message box,
- view the latest news and feeds of BLF
Visit your BLF branch to subscribe to the new Point Com® service.
*To benefit from the OTP, please visit your branch to return your token and sign the new documents.
If you are living abroad, please contact your branch, and your advisor will be pleased to assist you with a tailor-made process.