Products & services
Visa Platinum Charge LBP
In addition to its high payments and withdrawals limits, giving you the opportunity to settle your purchases and cash withdrawals at the end of each cycle, the prestigious Platinum Charge card LBP, dedicated to the elite, allows you access to a number of exclusive and personalized services that cater to your needs.
- type: deferred debit card (paid in full at the end of the cycle; chip card),
- brand: Visa,
- currency: LBP,
- validity: 2 years,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- end of cycle: 25th of each month,
- monthly settlement cycle: 25th of the month + 10 days,
- grace period: up to 40 days on all purchases,
- 100% no minimum.
Card fees and charges
- annual subscription: LBP 450,000,
- monthly interest rate (purchases - cash withdrawals): 1.5% - 1.75%,
- card replacement fee: LBP 60,000,
- late payment fee: LBP 22,500,
- overdraft fee: LBP 30,000,
- issuance fee for a new PIN code: LBP 7,500
- Point Sms®: free of charge (mandatory).
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: LBP 1,500/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: 1.5% of the withdrawn amount with a minimum of LBP 7,500/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1.5% of the withdrawn amount with a minimum of LBP 7,500/transaction.
- Purchasing limits: from LBP 11,250,000 to LBP 60,000,000,
- purchase limit/day: card limit,
- purchase limit/cycle: card limit,
- cash withdrawal limit/day: LBP 4,500,000,
- cash withdrawal limit/cycle: card limit.
Optional card services
- optional annual subscription to the VIP Priority Pass: USD 50 and airport lounges visit fees: USD 27/person,
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended),
- possibility to hold many cards for the same client number but each card will have its limit and its account,
- 6 free visits per year to the 25 airport lounges managed by Lounge Key (visit fees: USD 27 after the 6th visit, guest fees: USD 27/person). Locate the lounges on the LoungeKey application. Create an account on their website and download the app on your mobile device.
Card insurance coverage and assistance services
- death, disability and personal accidents insurance coverage up to USD 250,000,
- insurance coverage on items purchased with the card up to USD 10,000, check the Visa Platinum insurance details here
- free Schengen insurance up to EUR 50,000 regardless of the flight ticket purchase,
- AXA Middle East travel assistance coverage: flight delays and luggage loss up to EUR 50,000 whether the trip expenses are settled by the card or not, check the Platinum card travel assistance details here
- insurance certificate to obtain the Schengen, American or Canadian visa.
*Free cards do not benefit from Cash Back
- free internet card upon request,
- Euro card at a preferential rate,
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you will collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64,
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field,
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,000,000 for employees,
- LBP 2,000,000 for self-employed.
- identity card/certificate of individual civil status,
- proof of residence (a certificate from the mayor, an electricity or a phone bill | 6 months old maximum),
- proof of income:
- employee: authenticated salary certificate (salary slip accepted only for military members),
- self-employed: balance sheet, bank account statement, activity analysis, others - on a case-by-case basis,
- copy of NSSF card (National Social Security Fund), if necessary,
- if you are not a BLF customer, a letter of domiciliation of your card bill from your bank
*All documents should be provided within a maximum period of 7 working days from your card application submission date
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To subscribe, learn more about our card eligibility requirements and requested documents by visiting the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you and customize a simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your selected card.
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer adviser on 961-1 or 3- 79 13 32 or contact our Call Center - Point Call® - on 1272.