It is time to celebrate summer’s arrival and travel further than usual with extra miles! Every new cardholder applying for an AIR FRANCE KLM BANQUE LIBANO-FRANÇAISE Visa Card before May 31st will double his Flying Blue Welcome Miles and get the chance to win an extra 50,000 miles.
New cardholders should spend at least $/€1,000 with the new Visa Platinum Card and get 6,000 miles, or at least $2,000 with their new Visa Signature Card and get 10,000 miles, before June 30, 2018.
Launched in 2013 in partnership with AIR FRANCE KLM, the AIR FRANCE KLM - BANQUE LIBANO-FRANÇAISE Visa Card offers many advantages among which:
• Up to 1.5 Miles automatically credited to the Flying Blue account for every dollar spent with the card in Lebanon or abroad, in addition to the Miles earned when traveling with AIR FRANCE KLM and Flying Blue airline partners, as well as the Miles earned with their non-airline partners such as hotels, car rental agencies and others
• Flying Blue Miles that never expire as long as the card is used
• Unlimited access to VIP airport lounges around the world, among which two of the Beirut International Airport, upon the presentation of AIR FRANCE KLM - BANQUE LIBANO-FRANÇAISE Visa Signature Card, by simply mentioning the LoungeKey program
• Six free entrances per year to 25 selected lounges upon the presentation of AIR FRANCE KLM BANQUE LIBANO-FRANÇAISE Visa Platinum Card, by simply mentioning the LoungeKey program
• A network of more than 1,000 destinations with SkyTeam 20 airline members.