Protect the future of your beloved ones thanks to the Life Insurance Plan with Accidental Coverage* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary (ies): any person you choose,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 64 years,
- period of contract: 1 year automatically renewed until the age of 65,
- currency: USD or LBP,
- fixed monthly premiums, with a minimum of USD 2 or c/v in LBP, automatically debited from your account.
- life insurance coverage: in case of death (natural or accidental), total or partial permanent disability (accidental), or due to passive war risks, the insurance company will settle the sum insured to the beneficiary(ies) in case of death or to the insured in case of disability.
The Company’s investments are in compliance with the requirements of the decree no. 1205/1978 amended by decree no. 2441/2009 (implementation of the decree no. 9812/1968 governing insurance companies);
The Issuer and the Guarantor being Bancassurance S.A.L., and the Paying agent being the Bank.
The Term Life Renewable Plans are issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75 309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française. Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.
All death claims under these contracts are subject to inheritance tax payable by the designated beneficiary(ies).
Capital 4,500,000,000 Lebanese Pounds
CRB 75309 Beirut
Insurance company registered in the Insurance Companies Register
Under no. 241 as per Ministerial Order no. 25/1/AT dated 20/01/2000
Amended by Ministerial Order No. 222/1/AT dated 22/04/2000 and
Subject to legislative decree no. 9812 dated 04/05/1968
Tax Number - 194626
Semiramis Building, 4th floor
Weygand Street, Bab Idriss, Downtown,P.O. Box. 11 6729,Beirut – Lebanon
Phone and Fax : 961.1.960100