Protect the future of your beloved ones with the Life Insurance Plan* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary(ies): one or several of your relatives,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 60 years,
- period of contract: 5 years with a guarantee of automatic renewal without any additional formalities until the age of 65,
- currency: USD or LBP,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual settlements,
- minimum amount:
- USD 5 per month, USD 50 per year or c/v in LBP, automatically debited from your account,
- predetermined and changes every 5 years according to the age of the insured.
- life insurance coverage: in case of natural or accidental death, or total permanent disability (accident or sickness), or due to passive war risks (optional coverage), the insurance company will settle the capital insured to the beneficiary(ies) in case of death or to the insured in case of disability.
|Duration of the contract
The present Illustration is only indicative and is not part of the Insurance request/contract.
The contract shall become automatically effective following review of the insurance request and its acceptance and provided that Bancassurance S.A.L. issues the particular conditions.
Capital 4,500,000,000 Lebanese Pounds
CRB 75309 Beirut
Insurance company registered in the Insurance Companies Register
Under no. 241 as per Ministerial Order no. 25/1/AT dated 20/01/2000
Amended by Ministerial Order no. 222/1/AT dated 22/04/2000 and
Subject to legislative decree no. 9812 dated 04/05/1968
Tax Number - 194626
Semiramis Building, 4th floor
Weygand Street, Bab Idriss, Downtown, P.O. Box: 11 6729, Beirut – Lebanon
Phone and Fax: 961 1 960100