If you aim at pursuing your university studies abroad in one of the top Management Schools, Banque Libano-Française has designed an educational loan with the best conditions on the market to help you fulfill your academic ambitions.
- nationality: Lebanese,
- loan amount: up to USD 25,000 to finance the tuition fees,
- loan period: up to 4 years, including the grace period,
- grace period: 6 months (for capital and interest),
- regressive interest rate: BLF Prime Rate* (now 8.25%) + 1%, renewable annually.
*subject to variation.
- life insurance covering 110% of the loan granted for the full period of the loan, contracted with an insurance company assigned by our Bank,
- co-signature/personal guarantee.
- motivation letter,
- curriculum vitae,
- copy of the admission letter,
- 2 recommendation letters,
- proof of residence,
- copy of identity card or passport.