Ensure your future house (HSP youth) or a future house for your children (HSP parents) with the Housing Savings Plan* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary: each Savings Plan can be allocated to one of your children,
- age of the insured at subscription:
- between 18 and 70 years old (HSP parents),
- between 18 and 30 years old (HSP youth),
- period of contract:
- minimum 5 years | maximum: until the insured reaches the age of 75 (HSP parents),
- minimum 5 years | maximum: until the insured reaches the age of 35 (HSP youth),
- currency: USD,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual settlements,
- minimum amount: USD 50 per month,
- constant or progressive premiums according to the annual indexation rate of your choice,
- ability to settle additional payments at any moment (minimum required USD 100),
- competitive annual return on savings,
- life insurance coverage to guarantee the continuity of the savings plan whatever happens to you.
- build up a capital that can be used as a down payment to finance the finance the purchase of your child's future home or yours,
- availability of funds: possibility of withdrawing the saved amount totally at any time starting the fourth year with no penalties,
- access to the Housing Loan** with a guaranteed and predefined discount on the applicable interest rate,
- no file fees and expertise fees on the Housing Loan** associated with the savings plan.
**Subject to eligibility
|Age of the beneficiary
|Duration of the contract
|Total paid premiums
|Capital received at 30 years**
**Based on an annual projection of 4.5%.
N.B.: the total premiums paid include the initial payment of USD 100.
*The Housing Savings Plan (HSP) is issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française.
Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.