With the Home Insurance Plan, insure your home and protect your personal assets against fire, natural disasters and theft.
- Cover A - Fire and allied perils:
- compensation for the material damage caused to the insured home and its contents due to fire, explosion, lightning or impact of vehicles,
- liability towards third parties and neighbors recourse (material damage) due to fire and explosion,
- Cover B - Natural disasters (optional):
- compensation for the material damage caused to the insured home and its contents due to earthquakes, storms or tempests,
- Cover C - Theft by forcible entry, water damage and property replacement (optional):
- loss, destruction or damage of the insured home contents resulting from theft by a visible forcible entry,
- material loss or damage of the insured home and its contents caused by accidental leakage or overflow of water,
- fixed daily indemnity to cover the home replacement expenses in case the home of the insured becomes unfit for occupation following an accident or a serious damage.
- predetermined monthly or annual premiums automatically deducted from your BLF bank account,
- minimum amount: USD 2 per month.
Advantages and benefits
- flexible plan,
- instant issuance of policy,
- automatic monthly or annual renewal,
- possibility to choose the most suitable coverage that meets your needs.
Examples of tariffs
Based on monthly premiums
|Residence value in USD
||Contents value in USD
||Cover A in USD
||Cover A + B in USD
||Cover A + C in USD
||Cover A + B + C in USD
The insured property should be for residential purposes only, completely built and equipped for occupancy.