Do you wish to own a home in your native land? Now is the time for you to strengthen the sense of belonging to your home land!
Banque Libano-Française Housing Loan in USD allows you to buy the house of your dreams in Lebanon, without any financial constraints, along with a preferential interest rate for expatriates.
- financing the acquisition of a primary residence,
- required down payment: minimum 30%,
- maximum loan amount: USD 500,000,
- interest rates applicable: COF* + 2% over the loan period,
- optional grace period: up to 6 months on the principal loan amount and interest, followed by 18 months on the principal loan amount,
- loan period: minimum 7 years | maximum 20 years (including the grace period),
- expert fees: USD 150,
- no file fees or commissions applicable,
- guarantees: first degree mortgage on the property subject of the loan, life and fire insurances.
*The average cost of funds of the Bank
Loan additional advantages
- free pre-approved revolving credit card,
- pre-approved consumer loan repayable during the Housing Loan grace period,
- no mortgage fees or mortgage release fees when loan amounts do not exceed USD 120,000,
- pre-approved Solar Heater Loan.
For a 36-year-old individual financing the acquisition of a USD 190,000 primary residence with a USD 57,000 down payment (30% of 190,000), the Loan* is reimbursed over a 15-year period through equal monthly installments of USD 1,076 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 7.51% (including interest, life and fire insurance premiums, expert and notary fees, registration, mortgage fees and mortgage release fees), the latter being variable and reviewable.
Conditions apply as at 30/07/2015 and are subject to variation.
*Subject to pre-study and acceptance of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income: USD 2,000,
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.