The Expat Package from Banque Libano-Française provides you with a full range of banking services specifically designed to meet your needs as a Lebanese expatriate and make you feel at home wherever you are.
Benefit from the following advantages for only USD 7 per month:
- two free Cash Platinum debit cards:
- one issued in your name,
- one issued in the name of a family member.
- a Premium Platinum card for USD 150 instead of USD 300,
- free Point SMS® service to track your card transactions,
- 50% discount on your Euro Blue card; EUR30 instead of EUR60,
- incoming transfers at a flat fee of USD 4,
- free standing orders for your automatic transfers,
- free E-Banking Point Com® and Call Center Point Call® services to manage your account remotely,
- free settlement of all your utility bills in Lebanon,
- special conditions on housing loans to expatriates in USD and LBP.
And this is not all! To stay close to your home, your family and friends, you will also have the chance to participate in a draw and win a round trip tickets to Lebanon!
Draw Eligibility Criteria:
To participate in the draw, you should:
- be an Expat Package holder,
- maintain a minimum average balance of USD 2,000 or counter value.
To increase your chances to win, you should:
- domiciliate your utility bills,
- increase your account balance,
- benefit from a Premium Platinum Card or a Euro Blue Card,
- use your Premium Platinum Card or a Euro Blue Card for your daily payments.
Each banking service rewards you to increase your chances to win…
- two prizes on two round trip tickets up to USD 2,000 each,
- the draw will be held under the supervision of the Lebanese National Lottery,
- don’t miss your chance to stay close to your home, wherever you live!
- the winners will be contacted to receive their prizes after the draw,
- once notified, the winners have 4 months to collect their prizes.
For any additional information, please contact your nearest BLF branch or our Call Center on 1272 from Lebanon, or +961 (1) 560 561 or + 961 (1) or (3) 791 332 from abroad, or +971 (2) 6432028 from the UAE or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org