Products & services
Charge Blue EURO
BLF offers you the Charge Blue EURO. This card in euros allows you to settle your purchases or withdraw cash in Lebanon or abroad regardless of the currency, while avoiding charges in the Euro Zone. At the end of each cycle, expenses are deducted from your EUR current account.
- type: Charge (paid in full at the end of the cycle),
- brand: Visa,
- currency: EUR,
- validity: 2 years,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- end of cycle: the 25th of the month,
- monthly cycle for settlement: the 25th of the month + 10 days,
- grace period: up to 40 days on all purchases,
- 100%, no minimum.
Card fees and rates
- annual subscription: EUR 60,
- monthly interest rate (purchases - cash withdrawals): 1.5% - 1.75%,
- card replacement fee: EUR 20,
- late payment fee: EUR 15,
- overdraft fee: EUR 20,
- new PIN code issuance fee: EUR 5,
- Point Sms®: EUR 1/month (mandatory).
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: EUR 1/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: 1.5% with a minimum of EUR 5/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1.5% with a minimum of EUR 5/transaction.
- limit: from EUR 500 to EUR 4,000,
- purchase limit/day: card limit,
- purchase limit/cycle: card limit,
- cash withdrawal limit/day: EUR 1,000,
- cash withdrawal limit/cycle: card limit.
Optional card services
- optional annual subscription to the VIP Priority Pass: USD 50 and airport lounges visit fees: USD 27/person,
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended),
- possibility to hold many cards for the same client number but each card will have its limit and its account.
- Euro card at a preferential rate,
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you will collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
*Customers who benefit from free cards will not be entitled to cash back even if it is mentioned in the SMS sent to them each month at the end of the cycle
Furthermore, Revolving cards used as Charge cards (reimbursement at the end of the cycle), will receive Cash Back after paying the Charge card's price
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64,
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field,
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,000,000 for employees,
- LBP 2,000,000 for self-employed.
- identity card/certificate of individual civil status,
- proof of residence (a certificate from the mayor, an electricity or a phone bill | 6 months old maximum),
proof of income:
- for employees: authenticated salary certificate (salary slip accepted only for military members),
- for self-employed: balance sheet, bank account statement, agendas, others - on a case-by-case basis,
- copy of NSSF card (National Social Security Fund), if necessary,
- a letter of domiciliation of your card bill from your bank, if you are not a BLF customer.
*All documents should be provided within a maximum period of 7 working days from your card application submission date.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To subscribe, learn more about our card eligibility requirements and requested documents by visiting the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you and customize a simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your selected card.
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer advisor on 961-1 or 3-79 13 32 or contact our Call Center - Point Call® - on 1272.