Banque Libano-Française offers you the new Canon Loan to finance the purchase of any type of Canon camera and its accessories, exclusively at Interlink SAL and The Mac Shop.
- financing the purchase of a Canon camera and its accessories (accessories can only be financed if the camera is the subject of the loan),
- currency: USD,
- loan amount: mimumum USD 400 | maximum USD 6,000
- loan period: minimum 6 months | maximum 36 months,
- preferential fixed interest rate over the whole period of the loan,
- life insurance offered by the Bank,
- no file fees,
- guarantee: life insurance in favor of the Bank (other guarantees may be required on a case-by-case basis).
Loan additional advantages
- no down payment required,
- possibility to apply for the Canon Loan at our partners' point of sale or any BLF branch.
Canon EOS 2000D Wi-Fi + Case + SD Card 16GB + Tripod + 2 Free Canon Academy workshop
USD 50 x 12 months = USD 600
APR (Annual Percentage Rate): 16.24% as at 09/11/2018
- Total pixel: 24 megapixels
- Lens Type: EF - EFS
- LCD Monitor Type: 2.7"
Canon EOS 4000D Wi-Fi + Case + SD Card 16GB + Tripod + 2 Free Canon Academy workshop
USD 43 x 12 months = USD 516
APR (Annual Percentage Rate): 16.60% as at 09/11/2018
- Total pixel: 18 megapixels
- Lens Type: EF - EFS
- LCD Monitor Type: 3"
For a Canon Loan* of USD 485 over a 1-year period, the Loan is reimbursed through equal monthly installments of USD 43 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 16.60% (including interest, life insurance coverage and fiscal stamps).
Conditions apply as at 09/11/2018 and are subject to variation.
*Subject to pre-study and acceptance of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value for employees,
- LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value for self-employed,
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.