In the past years Banque Libano-Française conducted a major customer-centric transformation program which is yielding numerous benefits to our stakeholders, namely:
- Banking transactions through a multitude of channels (Branch, Internet, Mobile, E-Branch, Call center…)
- Personalized banking services in line with the “spending / saving” profiles of our increasingly sophisticated customers base
- Centralizedautomated processes for an enhanced customer experience
- Improved controls in order to reduce risks,comply with regulations and thus provide our customers with increased assurances while conducting their banking transactions with us.
To achieve these benefits, the following initiatives were catered for:
- Commissioning of a new Temenos T24 core banking system
- Setup of a sophisticated infrastructure from IBM that caters for electronic delivery channels
- Deployment of Oracle Finance and Business Intelligence applications
- Acquisition of state of the art enterprise IBM class servers and EMC unified data storage infrastructure that ensures a consistent common backup, retention and disaster recovery policy on the entire Bank’s data
- Investment in a new telecommunications network yielding a higher bandwidth capacity and a series of IP based services from Cisco (IP telephony, Collaboration tools, Video over IP…)
- Provisioning of a Disaster Recovery site capable of maintaining our critical banking services through real-time synchronization with our Production center
- Installation of advanced infrastructure monitoring tools from the IBM Tivoli family to keep our teams alerted and subsequently our customers served by our systems on a 24x7 basis.
Furthermore we will soon launch our new electronic branch concept along with several on-line banking boots where our customers can perform their cash, checks, and funds transfer operations over 24x7.
In parallel we are working on widening the scope of operations a customer can perform on our call center (standard operations but also applying for loans, new products….).
All of the above customer advantages were made possible thanks to the pioneering information technology transformation program that our Bank launched five years ago.