With Banque Libano-Française, you can now get the new iPad 2 with a simultaneous subscription to the local newspaper l’Orient Le Jour.
Subscribe to our “iPad2 – L’Orient Le Jour” Loan and benefit from the following advantages:
- your daily l’Orient Le Jour newspaper will be sent to the address of your choice over 2 years,
- you will automatically become a subscriber over 2 years to the special IPad 2 application, developed by l’Orient Le Jour, through which you can easily read, your newspaper and instantly access the last 30 editions of the newspaper,
- you will have access, over 2 years, to all articles and links available on the l’Orient Le Jour website www.lorientlejour.com.
This loan offers you attractive features along with low monthly installments, according to the specifications of the iPad 2 you will be choosing.
Chose the option that suits you the best!
* with a down payment of USD 150
- no file fees,
- no commision.
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21-64 (including loan period),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job situation and income since more than 18 months with the same employer,
- a self-employed with minimum 3 years work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,200,000 for employees or c/v,
- LBP 2,500,000 for self-employed or c/v.
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
- identity card/certificate of individual civil status,
- recent proof of residence (certificate from the mayor or electricity bill | 6 months old maximum),
- proof of income: for applicants and borrower + guarantor (if applicable):
- employee: authenticated salary attestation (salary slip accepted only for military members),
- self-employed: balance sheet, bank statement, activity analysis, other - on case by case.