Let your child manage his/her pocket money independently and benefit from the advantages that Banque Libano-Française offers with the Youth Package 14-18.
Access a whole host of features, benefits, discounts, offers and much more with the current account for children between 14 and 18 years old.
*Ask for your customized Youth Card at any BLF branch.
- a chance to enter a draw to win one of five scholarships of USD 2,000 each,
- a welcome gift upon opening the account with a minimum amount of USD 100 or the counter value in LBP,
- preferential interest rates on the current account balance,
- free debit Youth Card for your child to settle his/her purchases at merchants and withdraw cash from a large ATM network in Lebanon and abroad,
- free subscription to Point SMS® service to track your child’s Youth Card transactions,
- optional prepaid Youth Card for a secure online shopping with a predefined budget,
- free subscription to e-Banking Point Com® and Call Center Point Call® services for your child to check his/her account 24/7,
- new optional Youth Deposit Account with attractive interest rates automatically renewed at maturity to save a fund for your child at a young age,
- free standing orders for automatic transfers to the Youth Deposit Account to build up a savings for your child at your convenience,
- special discounts at our selected partners when using the debit Youth Card*. Check out the offers on www.luckytobeyoung.com,
- package monthly fee: USD 1 only.
A draw to win one of five scholarships of USD 2,000 each!
With BLF Youth Package 14-18, your child can win one of five scholarships for USD 2,000 delivered to you through a banker’s check in the name of your child’s school/university.
Eligibility criteria to enter the draw
To let your child participate in the draw, you should:
- open for him/her a Youth Package 14-18 between May 13th and October 30th, 2015,
- maintain in the account a minimum average balance of USD 100 or the counter value in LBP during the period of the campaign.
To increase your chances of winning:
Discover how you can increase your chances of winning
- issue for your child the Debit Youth Card and let him/her use it at least once for his/her daily purchases,
- open a Youth Deposit Account for your child,
- increase your child’s Youth Deposit account balance,
- subscribe to an Educational Savings Plan or a Housing Savings Plan.
The draw will be held on November 10, 2015 under the supervision of the Lebanese National Lottery (License no. 1/409 dated 09/05/2015)
|Issuance of a Debit Youth Card 14-18
||5 chances granted at first usage
|Opening of a Youth Deposit Account with a minimum amount of USD 300 or the c/v in LBP
|Every additional USD 1,000 or the c/v in the Youth Deposit Account
|Subscription to the Educational Savings Plan or the Housing Savings Plan with a minimum of two settled premiums
- the five winners will be contacted to receive their prizes after the draw,
- once notified, the winners have 4 months to collect their prizes.