Open for your kid his/her first free-of-charge bank current account and let him/her benefit from the advantages that Banque Libano-Française offers him/her with the Youth Package 0-14.
Access a whole host of features, benefits, discounts, offers and much more with the current account for children between 0 and 14 years old.
*Ask for your customized Youth Pass Card at any BLF branch.
- a chance to enter a draw to win one of five scholarships of USD 2,000 each,
- a welcome gift upon opening the account with a minimum amount of USD 100 or the counter value in LBP,
- preferential interest rates on the current account balance,
- free prepaid Youth Card with a predefined budget for your child to withdraw cash and settle his/her purchases at merchants,
- free subscription to e-Banking Point Com® and Call Center Point Call® services to manage your child’s account 24/7,
- new optional Youth Deposit Account with attractive interest rates automatically renewed at maturity to save a fund for your child at a young age,
- free standing orders for automatic transfers to the Youth Deposit Account to build up a savings for your child at your convenience,
- special discounts at our selected partners upon presentation of the free Youth Pass Card*. Check out the offers on www.luckytobeyoung.com.
A draw to win one of five scholarships of USD 2,000 each!
With BLF Youth Package 0-14, your child can win one of five scholarships for USD 2,000 delivered to you through a banker’s check in the name of your child’s school/nursery.
Eligibility criteria to enter the draw
To let your child* participate in the draw, you should:
- open for him/her a Youth Package 0-14 between May 13th and October 30th, 2015,
- maintain in the account a minimum average balance of USD 100 or the counter value in LBP during the period of the campaign.
To increase your chances of winning:
*The minimum required age to enter the draw is 3 years old.
- apply for a Prepaid Youth Card and let your child use it at least once for his daily purchases,
- open a Youth Deposit Account for your child,
- increase your child’s Youth Deposit account balance,
- subscribe to an Educational Savings Plan or a Housing Savings Plan.
Discover how you can increase your chances of winning
The draw will be held on November 10, 2015 under the supervision of the Lebanese National Lottery (License no. 1/409 dated 09/05/2015)
|Issuance of a Prepaid Youth Card
||5 chances granted at first usage
|Opening of a Youth Deposit Account with a minimum amount of USD 300 or the c/v in LBP
|Every additional USD 1,000 or the c/v in the Youth Deposit Account
|Subscription to the Educational Savings Plan or the Housing Savings Plan with a minimum of two settled premiums
- the five winners will be contacted to receive their prizes after the draw,
- once notified, the winners have 4 months to collect their prizes.