||In addition to its high payments and withdrawals limits, the prestigious Platinum card, reserved for the elite, allows you access to a number of exclusive and personalized services that fulfill all your needs.
- type: direct debit card (chip card),
- brand: Visa,
- currency: USD,
- validity: 2 years, automatically renewable,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- monthly limit: from USD 10,000 to USD 40,000,
- daily purchase limit: card limit,
- daily cash withdrawal limit: card limit. maximum USD 3,000.
Standard card fees
- annual card fee: USD 200,
- replacement card fee: USD 40.
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: USD 0/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: USD 1/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1,5% with a minimum of USD 5/transaction.
Optional card services
- optional annual subscription to the VIP Priority Pass: USD 50 and airport lounges visit fees: USD 27/person,
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended).
Card insurance coverage and assistance services
- death, disability and personal accidents insurance coverage up to USD 250,000,
- insurance coverage on items purchased with the card up to USD 5,000,
- free Schengen insurance up to EUR 50,000 regardless of the flight ticket purchase,
- AXA Middle East travel assistance coverage: flight delays and luggage loss up to EUR 50,000 whether the trip expenses are settled by the card or not,
- insurance certificate to obtain the Schengen, American or Canadian visa.
- Point Sms®: free of charge (mandatory),
- free internet card upon request,
- Euro card at a preferential rate,
- limit of authorized overdraft lines,
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you will collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
*Free cards do not benefit from Cash Back
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer adviser on 961-1 or 3- 79 13 32 or contact our Call Center - Point Call® - on 1272.