These loans are provided for professionals and enterprises within the framework of loans that benefit from an exemption of mandatory reserves.
- loan for the acquisition of business premises,
- loan for refurbishing or equipping business premises,
- funding up to 80% of the business premise price,
- funding up to 100% of the refurbishing or equipping costs.
- currency: LBP,
- repayment: between 2 and 7 years,
- grace period: between 6 and 48 months (minimum 6 months),
- interest rates: 40% of Treasury bonds 1 year + 3%,
- interest rate review: annual,
- maximum repayment period: 7 years starting the end of the grace period. This duration is however indexed to the equipment's normal depreciation, which is funded according to its type and life span (example: computer equipment: maximum 3 year).
- no refunding exists,
- no funding for working capital,
- no funding for equity participation,
- no funding for debt restructuring plan.