Products & services
Revolving Blue LBP
|BLF offers you the Revolving Blue LBP. This card in Lebanese pounds allows you to settle your purchases and withdraw cash in Lebanon or abroad regardless of the currency. Fees and expenses are deducted from your LBP current account and you can reimburse them later at your convenience.
- type: Revolving credit card,
- brand: Visa,
- currency: LBP,
- validity: 2 years,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- end of cycle: the 25th of the month,
- monthly cycle for settlement: the 25th of the month + 10 days,
- grace period: up to 40 days on all purchases,
- 10% with a minimum of LBP 75,000,
- 20% with a minimum of LBP 125,000.
Card fees and rates
Option 1: without subscription
Option 2: with subscription
- annual fees: free of charge,
- monthly interest rate (cash withdrawals – purchases): 1.67% - 1.9%.
For both options:
- annual membership fee: LBP 90,000,
- monthly interest rate (cash withdrawals – purchases): 1.5% - 1.75%.
- replacement card fee: LBP 30,000,
- late payment fee: LBP 22,500,
- overdraft fee: LBP 30,000,
- new Pin code issuance fee: LBP 7,500.
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: LBP 1,500/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: 1.5% with a minimum of LBP 7,500/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1.5% with a minimum of LBP 7,500/transaction.
- limit: from LBP 750,000 to LBP 6,000,000,
- purchase limit/day: card limit,
- purchase limit/cycle: card limit,
- cash withdrawal limit/day: LBP 1,500,000,
- cash withdrawal limit/cycle: LBP 1,500,000.
Optional card services
- optional annual subscription to the VIP Priority Pass: USD 50 and airport lounges visit fees: USD 27/person,
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended),
- possibility to hold many cards for the same client number but each card will have its limit and its account.
- Point Sms®: LBP 1,500/month (mandatory),
- LBP card at a preferential rate,
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you will collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
*Revolving cards used as Charge cards (reimbursement at the end of the cycle), will receive Cash Back after paying the card price
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64,
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field,
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,000,000 for employees,
- LBP 2,000,000 for self-employed.
- identity card/certificate of individual civil status,
- proof of residence (a certificate from the mayor, an electricity or a phone bill | 6 months old maximum),
- proof of income:
- for employees: authenticated salary certificate (salary slip accepted only for military members),
- for self-employed: balance sheet, bank account statement, agendas, others - on a case-by-case basis,
- copy of NSSF card (National Social Security Fund), if necessary,
- a letter of domiciliation of your card bill from your bank, if you are not a BLF customer.
*All documents should be provided within a maximum period of 7 working days from your card application submission date
Conditions apply as at 01/06/2016 and subject to variation
Example of a Visa Revolving Blue card* in LBP with a LBP 1,000,000 credit limit, a 20% annual interest on purchases and 23% on cash withdrawals, a 10% monthly reimbursement of the due amount, a free-of-charge annual membership fee and Sms service fees of LBP 1,500 per month, the Annual Percentage Rate - APR is 24.78%.
*Subject to pre-study and approval of the card application
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To subscribe, learn more about our card eligibility requirements and requested documents by visiting the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you and customize a simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your selected card.
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer advisor on 961-1 or 3-79 13 32 or contact our Call Center Point Call® on 1272.