Is your age between 16 and 70 years?
For your retirement, do you wish to acquire a residence, renovate your home, travel on a vacation or simply have a decent living while protecting your beloved ones?
Prepare for your golden age with the Retirement Savings Plan* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary(ies): one or several of your relatives,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 16 and 70 years,
- period of contract: minimum 4 years | maximum until the insured reaches the age of 75,
- currency: USD,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual settlements,
- minimum amount: USD 25 per month,
- equal or progressive premiums according to the annual progression rate of your choice,
- ability to settle additional payments at any moment (minimum required USD 100),
- competitive annual return on savings.
- build up a capital at your own pace,
- availability of funds: possibility of withdrawing the saved amount totally at any time or partially starting the fourth year with no penalties,
- life insurance coverage: in case of death due to any cause, or total permanent disability (natural or accidental), or passive war risks (optional), the insurance company will settle the insured sum to the beneficiary(ies) in case of death or to the insured in case of disability. If the accumulated capital is greater than the insured sum, the difference will also be paid.
|Duration of the contract
|Total paid premiums
|Capital received at maturity**
**Based on an annual projection of 4.5%.
*The Retirement Savings Plan (HSP) is issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française.
Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.