The Private banking activities are carried out through Libano-Française Finance “LFF”, following the Bank's decision to reorganize the activities of Treasury, Capital Markets and Private Banking. Therefore, a Wealth Management Department was created within the Bank, and covers brokerage and advisory services. The Wealth Management Department is composed of a team of relationship managers whose mission is to explore, identify and attract high net-worth individuals in order to offer them a personalized advice, professional guidance and tailor-made investment solutions, backed by product specialists. These objectives underline their utmost priority of offering an integrated and solid financial framework based on a relationship built on the highest level of trust, security and confidentiality.
Investment services for all customers:
A complete array of products and services offered through Libano-Française Finance, a fully-owned subsidiary:
- private banking customers: investment advice and optimum portfolio allocation,
- other customers: investment solutions and products for all of the Bank's customers, sold at branches.
- advisory and discretionary management,
- structured products for every type of underlying asset,
- investment funds,
- securities and derivatives brokerage services on the international and Lebanese markets.