- connection type: dial up, IP or GPRS.
- VISA and MasterCard,
- magnetic cards and chip cards.
Collection of payments through BLF cards
- rejection of any stolen (already claimed and blocked), expired or non-valid card.
Merchants are credited with the amount of transactions made by customers two working days after remote data is sent (automatic settlement).
Banque Libano-Française regularly sends merchants a detailed statement of transactions of the POS, via email or regular mail.
Maintenance and support
- 961-1 or 3-24 24 77 are the only phone numbers dedicated to assist merchants and provide them with support and further information 24h/day, 7 days/week,
- in case of technical problems, the machine is replaced within two working days in Beirut and its suburbs and three working days in other regions.
- commission per Visa or MasterCard transaction: to be defined case by case,
- annual membership to cover:
- membership fees,
- training of staff,
- POS installation fees,
- maintenance fees,
- replacing the machine in case of failure,
- free paper rolls throughout the year,
- POS Statement of account.
- increase of clients’ spontaneous purchases when clients pay with the card,
- no fraudulent banknotes,
- quick collection of transactions (24 to 48 hours),
- no fraudulent checks,
- more efficient cashier operation.