Need a motorcycle loan? We’ve got it covered.
Banque Libano-Française helps you finance the motorcycle of your choice. So get ready to enjoy a smooth ride.
- financing the purchase of a new road, adventure or off-road motorcycle, a scooter or a three-wheeler, at A.N. Bou Khater or RYMCO*
- loan amount: minimum USD 2,000 | maximum USD 30,000,
- currency: USD,
- required down payment: 30% of the motorcycle price, plus the motorcycle insurance premium, registration fees and file fees
- interest rate: flat, based on a fixed rate throughout the loan period,
- loan period: up to 3 years,
- file fees: USD 100,
- guarantees: salary domiciliation for loan amounts exceeding $15,000, motorcycle pledge up to capital and interests, life insurance, motorcycle insurance (all-risk), others on a case-by-case basis,
- life insurance and motorcycle insurance.
at other dealers will be studied gradually
Loan additional advantages
- registration fees can be financed within the loan,
- a free pre-approved Platinum Earth Card** with a USD 1,000 credit limit.
To finance the acquisition of a USD 17,000 new motorcycle (including registration fees) with a USD 5,800 down payment, the Motorcycle Loan*** is reimbursed over a 3-year period through equal installments of USD 439 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 12.36% (including interest, file fees, car insurance premium, life insurance coverage, mortgage, registration fees and fiscal stamps).
Conditions apply as at 26/10/2016 and are subject to variation.
***Subject to pre-study and approval of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value for employees,
- LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value for self-employed,
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.