Protect the future of your beloved ones thanks to the Life Insurance Plan with Accidental Coverage* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary: any person you choose,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 64 years,
- period of contract: 1 year automatically renewed until the age of 65,
- currency: USD or LBP,
- fixed monthly premiums, with a minimum of USD 2 or c/v in LBP.
- life insurance coverage: in case of death (natural or accidental), total or partial permanent disability (accidental), or due to passive war risks, the insurance company will settle the sum insured to the beneficiary(ies) in case of death or to the insured in case of disability.
*The Life Insurance Plan with Accidental Coverage is issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française.
Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.