Protect the future of your beloved ones with the Life Insurance Plan* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary(ies): one or several of your relatives,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 60 years,
- period of contract: 5 years with a guarantee of automatic renewal without any additional formalities until the age of 65,
- currency: USD or LBP,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual settlements,
- minimum amount:
- USD 5 per month, USD 50 per year or c/v in LBP,
- predetermined and changes every 5 years according to the age of the insured.
- life insurance coverage: in case of death (natural or accidental), or total permanent disability (natural or accidental), or due to passive war risks (optional coverage), the insurance company will settle the sum insured to the beneficiary(ies) in case of death or to the insured in case of disability.
|Duration of the contract
|First monthly premium
*The Life Insurance Plan is issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française.
Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.