If the success of your company’s activity depends on key persons, compensate for sudden financial losses with our Key Person Insurance.
- beneficiary: the company,
- insured: a key person directly associated to your business whose loss can cause financial strain or disruption to your activity (i.e. CEO, partner, shareholder, project manager, sales manager etc.),
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 64 years old,
- period of the contract: minimum 1 year | maximum 52 years,
- sum insured: defined by the company at subscription,
- fixed at subscription for the whole period of the contract,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annually,
- currency: USD or LBP,
- settled by the company (automatically debited from the company’s account),
- life insurance coverage: in case of death due to any cause, total permanent disability (natural or accidental), or passive war risks (optional), the insurance company will settle the insured capital to the beneficiary.
- provide security for your company and facilitate business continuity in case of death or total permanent disability of the key person,
- benefit from a flexible plan: at any time, the Key Person Insurance allows you to:
- modify the sum insured and the period of the contract,
- cancel the contract without the signature of the insured person,
- help your company to limit financial losses and to compensate for the:
- costs of recruitment and training of the key person replacement,
- occurring losses or decrease in turnover due to the absence of the key person,
- losses resulting from the delay or cancellation of any project in which the key person was in charge of,
- insure several key persons through various insurance plans (one contract per person).