The Insurance Plan of Payment Means covers you in case of loss or theft of your payment means, keys, ID papers or mobile phone. It also covers you in case of total and partial permanent disability due to an accident.
- Refund of the fraudulent operations in case of the theft or loss of your banking cards and checkbooks:
- checkbooks: up to USD 600 per year,
- Cash Cards: up to USD 1,000 per year,
- Gold and Classic cards: up to USD 1,500 per year,
- Platinum, Signature and Infinite cards: up to USD 2,500 per year.
- Refund of the replacement fees in case of the theft or loss of your keys or ID papers:
- keys (home and car): up to USD 300 per claim, maximum USD 500 per year,
- keys of the safety deposit box at BLF: up to USD 500 per year,
- ID papers: up to USD 300 per year,
- taxi fees (in case the car keys have been lost or stolen): up to USD 50 per year.
- Refund of the fraudulent calls in case of the theft of your mobile phone: up to USD 350 per year.
- Reimbursement of a percentage of the card balance in case of a total or partial permanent disability following an accident for the holder of:
- a Cash Card: percentage* of the card balance up to USD 1,000 per year,
- a Gold or Classic card: percentage* of the card balance up to USD 1,500 per year,
- a Platinum, Signature or Infinite card: percentage* of the card balance up to USD 2,500 per year.
- a predetermined monthly premium of USD 3, automatically deducted from your BLF bank account.
Advantages and benefits
- instant issuance of policy,
- automatic monthly renewal,
- 24-hour worldwide coverage.
- age of the insured at subscription: minimum 18 years old,
- cover starts 8 days following the signature date.
*In case of permanent total disability: the percentage is 100% of the card. balance. In case of permanent partial disability (Loss of one eye, one hand or one foot): the percentage is 50% of the card balance.