Products & services
Visa Infinite Charge Euro
||With Visa Infinite Charge Euro card, you belong to the privileged customers, whether in Lebanon or abroad, no matter what time of day or night. Enjoy a direct debit card while paying your balance in full on statement of each cycle and avoid exchange charges in the Euro Zone.
- type: deferred debit card (paid in full at the end of the cycle; chip card),
- brand: Visa,
- currency: EUR,
- validity: 2 years,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- end of cycle: 25th of each month,
- monthly settlement cycle: 25th of the month + 10 days,
- grace period: up to 40 days on all purchases,
- 100% no minimum.
Card fees and rates
- annual subscription: EUR 350,
- monthly interest rate (purchases - cash withdrawals): 1.5% - 1.75%,
- card replacement fee: EUR 50,
- late payment fee: EUR 15,
- overdraft fee: EUR 20,
- new PIN code issuance fees: EUR 5.
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: EUR 0/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: EUR 1/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1.5% with a minimum of EUR 5/transaction.
- Purchasing limits: from EUR 10,000 to EUR 200,000,
- purchase limit/day: card limit,
- purchase limit/cycle: card limit,
- cash withdrawal limit/day: EUR 4,000,
- cash withdrawal limit/cycle: card limit.
Optional card services
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended),
- possibility to hold many cards for the same client number but each card will have its limit and its account.
Card insurance and assistance services
Travel insurance and medical and legal assistance
|Emergency repatriation for medical reasons
|Death - disability - personal accident
|Hospitalization per diem indemnity
|Delayed baggage delivery
|Replacement of documents
||12 months, maximum 24 months
- Point Sms®: free of charge (mandatory),
- purchase protection and extended warranty for items purchased using the BLF Visa Infinite Card,
- free internet card upon request,
- Euro card at a preferential rate,
- limit of authorized overdraft lines,
- concierge services,
- insurance certificate to obtain the Schengen, American or Canadian visa,
- airport lounges access in more than 500 international airports, upon presentation of the card with a free invitation for one person,
- Visa privileges & events,
- exclusive Visa Infinite cardholder website: www.loungekey.com/visainfinitemena
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
*Free cards do not benefit from Cash Back
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64,
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field,
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,000,000 for employees,
- LBP 2,000,000 for self-employed.
- identity card/certificate of individual civil status,
- proof of residence (a certificate from the mayor, an electricity or a phone bill | 6 months old maximum),
- proof of income:
- employee: authenticated salary certificate (salary slip accepted only for military members),
- self-employed: balance sheet, bank account statement, activity analysis, others - on a case-by-case basis,
- copy of NSSF card (National Social Security Fund), if necessary,
- if you are not a BLF customer, a letter of domiciliation of your card bill from your bank
*All documents should be provided within a maximum period of 7 working days from your card application submission date
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To subscribe, learn more about our card eligibility requirements and requested documents by visiting the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you and customize a simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your selected card.
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer advisor on 961-1 or 3- 79 13 32 or contact our Call Center - Point Call® - on 1272.