Is your family monthly revenue below LBP 6,750,000, yet you are aiming at buying the house of your dreams?
In partnership with the Public Corporation for Housing (PCH), Banque Libano-Française is offering a Housing Loan that gives you the chance to finance the purchase of your apartment.
- financing up to 100% of the primary residence value,
- currency: LBP,
- apartment surface area (excluding balconies and common sections):
- up to 150 m² for incomes < LBP 3,000,000,
- up to 210 m² for incomes > LBP 3,000,000,
- maximum loan amount: LBP 270 million,
- regressive interest rate applicable: variable and based on two-year Lebanese Treasury Bills*,
- loan period: minimum 10 years (bank: 5 years) ׀ maximum 30 years (bank: 15 years),
- file fees: 1% of the loan amount,
- expert fees: USD 150,
- guarantees: first degree mortgage on the property subject of the loan, life and fire insurances.
Loan additional advantages
- no down payment required,
- no mortgage fees or mortgage release fees,
- free pre-approved revolving credit card.
For a 36-year-old individual financing the acquisition of a LBP 120,000,000 primary residence, the Loan* is settled in capital over a 15-year period through equal monthly installments of LBP 740,741 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 2.13% (including interest, life and fire insurance premiums, file fees, expert fees, as well as registration, mortgage and mortgage release), the latter being variable and reviewable.
Conditions apply as at 30/09/2013 and are subject to variation.
* Subject to pre-study and approval of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- status: resident,
- age: 21 - 56 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field or a minimum 18-month work experience with the same employer,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- required monthly income: minimum LBP 1,000,000 | maximum LBP 6,750,000.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.