1. How can I subscribe to Point Com® (Internet Banking)?
To subscribe to Point Com®, you may contact your BLF branch or the following number : +961-1-791 332 ext. 1272.
2. Which Internet browsers are compatible with BLF Internet Banking?
3. Can I change my usercode on Point Com® and Point Phone®?
The browser requirement for BLF Internet Banking is Microsoft® Internet Explorer 4.01or newer or Netscape Navigator® 4.08 and Netscape Communicator 4.73 andnewer. Macintosh® users require Microsoft® Internet Explorer 4.51 or newer. To download a browser, click here
- Netscape Navigator is a registered trademark of Netscape Communications Corp. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.
- Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computers, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Your usercode is randomly computer-generated and can't be changed. To memorize it more easily, you may write it down on the "Memo card" that has been delivered to you when you subscribed to one of the services.4. Can I subscribe to Point Com® and Point Phone® from abroad?
5. How can I transfer money to my account from abroad?
Yes! Just contact the Manager of your BLF branch. The Manager will send you a contract by fax or mail. You will have to sign this contract and return it to your branch by the same means. You will then get your username/password by fax, email or phone. To know the phone number of your branch, click here
6. What is the IBAN?
To make transfers from abroad in favor of your account at Banque Libano-Française, please use the following transfer details:
- In favor of: Banque Libano-Française SAL, Beirut, Lebanon
- Swift Code: BLFSLBBX
- IBAN: International Bank Account Number Refer to QXX for more details in how you can get your IBAN
- Account to be Credited: your name and address in Lebanon
- Account number: your account number at Banque Libano-Française SAL
- Branch: the Branch of your account in Lebanon
As per BDL Basic circular No. 120, the International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is to be used in the processing of domestic and international bank transfers. 7. I would like to apply for a job at BLF. How and to whom should I send my resume?
IBAN was created to facilitate money transfer. IBAN allows sender banks to verify the validity of the provided beneficiary account number. Especially issued for each account, the IBAN consists of a compound number of 28 digits (letters and numbers).
In order to get the new IBAN related to your accounts, kindly check your account statement or generate your IBAN throught our WebSite Access using your account number.
You can send your CV by fax (01-791332 ext. 1444) or by clicking on "Apply Online
", in the Careers section.