Do you wish to own a home in your native land? Now is the time for you to strengthen the sense of belonging to your home land!
Banque Libano-Française Housing Loan in USD allows you to buy the house of your dreams in Lebanon, without any financial constraints, along with a preferential interest rate for expatriates.
- financing the acquisition of a primary or secondary residence,
- unlimited house value accepted,
- required down payment: minimum 30% of the apartment value,
- optional grace period: up to 6 months on the principal loan amount or on the gross loan amount, followed by 18 months on the principal loan amount,
- loan period: minimum 5 years | maximum 20 years (including the grace period),
- interest rates applicable: COF* + 3.5% over the loan period,
- file fees: 1% of the loan amount (maximum USD 750),
- expert fees: USD 100,
- no commissions applicable.
*The average cost of funds of the Bank
Loan additional advantages
- free pre-approved revolving credit card,
- pre-approved consumer loan repayable during the grace period,
- no mortgage fees or mortgage release fees when loan amounts do not exceed USD 120,000.
For a 36-year-old individual financing the acquisition of a USD 190,000 secondary residence with a USD 57,000 down payment (30% of 190,000), the Loan* is reimbursed over a 15-year period through equal monthly installments of USD 1,184 during the whole loan period, at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 9% (including interest, life and fire insurance premiums, file fees, expert and notary fees, as well as registration, mortgage fees and mortgage release fees), the latter being variable and reviewable.
Conditions apply as at 30/07/2015 and are subject to variation.
* Subject to pre-study and approval of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field.
- minimum required monthly income: USD 2,000,
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income for employees and self-employed.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.