|Use your Euro Card in the Euro Zone and avoid exchange fees.
- type: direct debit card,
- brand: Visa,
- currency: EUR,
- validity: 2 years, automatically renewable,
- usage: in Lebanon or abroad, on POS and ATMs.
- monthly limit: from EUR 1,000 to EUR 4,000,
- daily purchase limit: card limit,
- daily cash withdrawal limit: card limit, maximum EUR 2,000.
Standard card fees
- annual card fee: EUR 60,
- replacement card fee: EUR 20,
- holder of a BLF card: EUR 40,
- Point Sms®: EUR 1/month (mandatory).
ATM withdrawal charges
- BLF Point Cash® ATM: EUR 0/transaction,
- SGBL ATM: EUR 1/transaction,
- other ATMs in Lebanon or abroad: 1,5% with a minimum of EUR 5/transaction.
Optional card services
- Euro card at a preferential rate,
- optional annual subscription to the VIP Priority Pass: USD 50 and airport lounges visit fees: USD 27/person,
- possibility to add your photo on the back of the card (free of charge and highly recommended).
*Free cards do not benefit from Cash Back
- limit of authorized overdraft lines,
- above all, the more you use your BLF card* to pay for your purchases in Lebanon and abroad, the more you will collect points that will allow you to cash in reward money! With BLF, the more you spend, the more you earn!
Other benefits are to be discovered!
Visit the nearest Banque Libano-Française branch or call your customer adviser on 961-1 or 3- 79 13 32 or contact our Call Center - Point Call® - on 1272.