Is your age between 18 and 70 years?
Do you wish the best for your children?
Ensure a higher education for them with the Educational Savings Plan* from Banque Libano-Française.
- beneficiary: each Savings Plan can be allocated to one of your children,
- age of the insured at subscription: between 18 and 64 years old,
- period of contract: minimum 4 years | maximum until the insured reaches the age of 75 (or 65 if the the schooling option is selected),
- currency: USD,
- monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual settlements,
- minimum amount: USD 25 per month,
- constant or progressive premiums according to the annual indexation rate of your choice,
- ability to settle additional payments at any moment (minimum required USD 100),
- availability of funds: possibility of withdrawing the saved amount totally at any time or partially starting the fourth year with no penalties,
- competitive annual return on savings,
- life insurance coverage: in case of death due to any cause, or total permanent disability (natural or accidental), or passive war risks (optional), the insurance company will carry on the contract on your behalf to guarantee the continuity of your child's savings plan whatever happens to you,
- additional insurance coverage for schooling to ensure the payment of fixed chosen amounts in case of cruel events.
- build up a capital at your own pace to finance your children’s school and university studies and benefit from a life insurance coverage,
- ensure the future of your children,
- benefit from a guarantee for the remaining payments: in case of death or disability Bancassurance SAL will pursue the education plan on your behalf and will ensure the payments of the remaining preset amounts till the termination of the contract that was initially set,
- benefit from a flexible plan: at any time, you can modify the guaranteed capital, the amount and the frequency of payments as well as the period of the contract. You can also temporarily stop the pre-planned payments without losing any of your acquired advantages, or you can make additional payments if you have an unexpected income,
- choose a suitable solution at maturity: at maturity, you can choose to collect the accumulated amount invested either in one payment or in annual payments over 3 to 7 years according to the period of your child's education.
|Age of the beneficiary
|Yearly schooling amount
|Duration of the contract
|Total paid premiums
at 18 years**
**Based on an annual projection of 4.5%.
*The Educational Savings Plan is issued by Bancassurance S.A.L. (CR: 75309, Beirut), a life insurance company affiliated to Banque Libano-Française.
Bancassurance S.A.L. is a joint stock company established under the Code of Insurance with a paid-in capital of LBP 4,5 billion.