Banque Libano-Française Educational Loan offers you the opportunity to make convenient school payments thus helps you enroll your children in the school of your choice.
- financing up to 100% of the school tuition,
- currency: LBP,
- loan amount: minimum LBP 750,000, maximum LBP 10,000,000,
- loan period: from 6 to 12 months,
- preferential fixed interest rate over the whole period of the loan,
- no file fees,
- no down payment required.
Loan additional advantages
- life insurance offered by the Bank,
- applying for the loan is possible anytime of the year,
- parents or any close family member can apply for the loan,
- financing other related expenses such as transportation, stationery, uniform and registration fees as mentioned in the school pay slip.
For a School Loan of LBP 4,500,000 over 12 months, the Loan* is reimbursed through equal monthly installments of LBP 397,500 at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 11.62% (including interest, life insurance coverage and fiscal stamps).
Conditions apply as at 26/01/2015 and are subject to variation.
* Subject to pre-study and approval of the application
Applicant's eligibility criteria
- nationality: Lebanese,
- age: 21 - 64 (at loan submission),
- occupation: the applicant should be:
- an employee with a steady job and income for more than 18 months,
- a self-employed with a minimum 3-year work experience in the same field,
- a military member with minimum 18 months since joining the military organization.
- minimum required monthly income:
- LBP 1,200,000 or the counter value in USD for employees,
- LBP 2,500,000 or the counter value in USD for self-employed,
- LBP 1,000,000 for military members.
- monthly payments: maximum 33% of the monthly income.
Every credit facility is an engagement and must be reimbursed. Check your repayment capacities before you apply.
To submit your loan application, learn more about our loan eligibility requirements and requested documents, visit the nearest BLF branch where our customer advisors will be pleased to share with you a customized simulation, including your Annual Percentage Rate - APR based on your profile and selected financing terms.